Hola !

Welcome GEE☆Shiidah ! Don't take out anything from this blog without my permission , okay ? I'll track you down if you don't obey me ! So be a nice kid and have a good day ! :)

Monday, January 3, 2011

o3.o1.2o11

January o3 , 2o11

School hari ni ? just fine . Not that great and not that bad . The teachers are scary and nice at the same time . The best teacher so far is Mr.Hamzah laa ~ He is scary but reaallyy coool .
My sis is going to he same school as me . Cooooooll #sarcasm . Poor my daddy . He gotta go everywhere to change my sis to my school . I'll  help mommy and daddy by doing chores without complaining as a thank you :)

I was watching then ♫ jangjang ~♫ My mom bought us these ! I don't know the name of this bun but it sure is yummy :)
What is the name of this bun huh ?

This morning , Mr. Hamzah told us to write our mistakes on writing BM essay . I could list 10 of them . Yeah  great , right ? #sarcasm . He told us to always practise writing essays , aiigoo I'm not that good la . But I'll try , teacher ! Seriously , I think my English is better than my Malay xDD I was from British , maybe ? LOL . Let us work hard for 2011 and PMR ! Chaiyookk !

No comments:

Post a Comment